Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 00:29:15 UTC

Problem connecting to the 9.04 Demos

Hi

I'm having problems connecting to the 9.04 demos from the ofbiz.apache.org
site. I'm using links under the 'Demo Sites'  heading to access both the
Ecommerce and Management Applications but they're not going through to
anything.

The links to the demos for the trunk ecommerce and management applications
work. Does anyone know if anything has changed?

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Problem connecting to the 9.04 Demos

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Sharan

Apache's svn server was down a few hours ago, I'm just guessing but it
could be due to a failed update or something.

Regards
Scott