Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Vladimir Bychkov <gi...@bychkov.name> on 2022/09/26 15:56:57 UTC

Please update 4.0-SNAPSHOT

Colleagues, good morning!

Fulfill please one request - update version 4.0-SNAPSHOT in Maven
repository. Now there is a version from 18-19 Juny
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs/4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/>
.
I made a migration for Apache Camel into Jakarta EE 9.1 and need new
namespaces for my changes.

Thanks a lot!
Vladimir Bychkov

Re: Please update 4.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

The first 4.0.0-SNAPSHOTs are available now [1], some modules are still not there [2] but will be added as we move ahead.
Please notice that JDK-17 is a minimal required JDK version (due to Spring Framework 6 baseline).
Thank you.

[1] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/CXF/job/CXF-JDK17-deploy/79/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8724

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Andriy,

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

The 4.0.0 is not yet in the buildable and publishable state but we are getting there.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko