Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Jack Bates <du...@nottheoilrig.com> on 2012/03/18 17:17:22 UTC

Favorite log analysis tools? AWStats?

What are your favorite "off-the-shelf analysis packages" for analyzing
Apache Traffic Server logs? AWStats?

Re: Favorite log analysis tools? AWStats?

Posted by Brendan Webb <we...@ohsu.edu>.
I've been using a combo of squidpeek, Calamaris and ATS' built in traffic_logstats.

There's a bug that prevents most of the other off-the-shelf analysis packages I've tried from working.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-1036