Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Li Bing <lb...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/29 11:18:11 UTC

The Performance is Normal?

Hi, all,

Now I have a Lucene indexed database, whose size is about 1.47GB. The
data is being updated simultaneously when being retrieved. In my case,
only one thread is allowed to index and multiple reading threads can
do retrieve concurrently. When I retrieve in a local area network, I
have to wait for nearly 10 seconds to get responses. I think it is
slow. Since I am new to use Lucene, I am not sure if my case is normal
or not. Or the indexing makes the concurrent retrieving slow?

Thanks so much!
LB