Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jayesh Nazre <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/04 03:42:20 UTC

QR Barcode in FOP

We have a requirement to support QR barcode (it’s a 2D barcode type) in FOP.
Does anyone know any open source product that works with FOP that generates
QR barcode? FYI: barcode4j does not generate QR barcode or at least it’s not
listed on their website.
http://barcode4j.sourceforge.net/

Thanks for helping.

Re: QR Barcode in FOP

Posted by asitha w <in...@gmail.com>.
hi Jayesh,
i have not used ZXing yet. but i believe there shod be a method some where
in the API that that takes value arguments and return a path to the created
barcode image, you can use it to include the created image as an external
image.
/asitha

Re: QR Barcode in FOP

Posted by Jayesh Nazre <ja...@yahoo.com>.