Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/01 17:59:20 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Extending Frequent Items Sketch to allow returning of all retained items.

I agree with Jon.

1) If this change is for research purposes, this could be done locally and
not affect all users of the library.

2) It is not clear why we would want to expose items to users that the
sketch considers noise.

Unless there are strong arguments to the contrary, I propose that we reject
this PR.

Lee.