Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/03/04 19:00:50 UTC

Re: Avoiding the "Got a insecure (non-https) form POST" warning when running non-secure between Apache and Tomcat

On 4/03/2010, at 10:50 AM, Brett Palmer wrote:

> We use Apache web servers to communicate with our OFBiz servers using a
> combination of mod_jk and mod_proxy.  For our mod_proxy configuration, we
> forward secure requests (https) from Apache to a non-secure port (8080) on
> Tomcat/OFBiz.

Hi Brett

Why do you transfer from https to http?  If you stopped doing that wouldn't all your problems go away?

Regards
Scott

Re: Avoiding the "Got a insecure (non-https) form POST" warning when running non-secure between Apache and Tomcat

Posted by Brett Palmer <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks that was a helpful link.

We are still trying to determine what performs better, mod_jk or mod_proxy.
 We thought we found some bottlenecks under heavy loads with mod_Jk but we
never confirmed that.  I'll update the group on our findings as we discover
them.

Brett

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>