Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Radaven <ga...@centrum.cz> on 2009/05/22 16:57:49 UTC

Validation and ajax

Hello,
I am trying to get cocoon validation working with ajax. I mean usual things
like widget with required=true or <fd:validation> in definition. It seems
validation is performed but messages from FormsMessages catalog are not
displayed. I am using <fi:validation-errors /> for that which normally works
but not with ajax enabled.

Please tell me what do I have to do.

Re: Validation and ajax

Posted by Anish  <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

AFAIK, <fi:validation-errors /> does not work in Ajax mode (guys correct me
if i'm wrong).As far as messages not being displayed,please add this to your
sitemap.xmap
<catalogue id="forms" name="messages"
location="servlet:forms:/resource/internal/i18n"/>