Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/01 06:33:15 UTC

Ideas for some integration tests

Would be great to get an integration test that creates a webapp with say 10 or 20mb of jars.  Then measure that startup time and keep track of it over time.

As well we could actually start testing specific libraries inside the webapp to see if there are issues.  Spring comes to mind.

Likely some others we can do.

I personally would be interested to see if Confluence and Jira run without issues (would likely be library conflicts if there are issues).

We could set these up in buildbot (or jenkins) and run them regularly.

-David

Re: Ideas for some integration tests

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
we are still using a tree as classloader and we don't manage exclude list
between app classloader and common classloader so we can find conflicts.

- Romain

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
so maybe jira is a bad example it is pretty big (100M)

but scanning should really be enhanced.

- Romain

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.