Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by #Cyrille37# <cy...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/29 19:42:06 UTC

[T4] a component select its template dynamicly (one class, several html)

Hi,

I would like a component which can select its template. In another way,
one component class with several html templates.
The component has to look at his state and then select which template
will be used.

I could solution the problem with some @If in a single template but it
will result in a very very long template which won't be easy to edit in
a wysiwyg editor.

Have you got some solutions or ideas to do that why Tapestry 4.1.2 ?
Thanks
cyrille.

Re: [T4] a component select its template dynamicly (one class, several html)

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

take a look at the components Block and RenderBlock:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/block.html
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/renderblock.html