Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mahesh <ma...@applabs.com> on 2007/06/14 12:46:52 UTC

Fw: Problem with Session replication in Tomcat 5.5.16

Hi,

I have installed two tomcat 5.5.16 instances on different linux machines. I have clusttered the both machines using session replication. After configuring the instances and i have restarted the machines but i got the warning.as below.

IOException in replication worker, unable to drain channel. Probable cause: Keep alive socket closedCould you please suggest me to resolve this problem.

Please let me know for furthe information required.

Regards,
Mahesh Kumar