Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anjana Gopinath <an...@truenorth1.com> on 2007/05/22 21:24:29 UTC

T5 and jboss

Hi

I am trying to deploy a T5 app to jboss 4.2. i have included
javassist 3.4.ga.jar in my war file. i keep getting this exception
when i deploy the app.

  com.truenorth.quote.dto.Agent is my dto class and i am using
tapestry-spring to talk to hibernate/data layer.

Javassist Enhancement failed: com.truenorth.quote.dto.Agent
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
         at javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory.setField
(ProxyFactory.java:356)
         at javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory.createClass3
(ProxyFactory.java:339)
         at javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory.createClass2
(ProxyFactory.java:312)
         at javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory.createClass
(ProxyFactory.java:271)
         at
org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.javassist.JavassistLazyInitializer.getProxyFact
ory(JavassistLazyInitializer.java:138)

  If i dont include the  javassist 3.4 ga.jar, i get this exception.

java.lang.RuntimeException: No ClassLoaders found for:
org.apache.tapestry.services.FormSupport
	javassist.runtime.Desc.getClassType(Desc.java:153)
	javassist.runtime.Desc.getType(Desc.java:119)
	javassist.runtime.Desc.getType(Desc.java:75)
	org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.Loop._
$environment_read_formSupport(Loop.java)
	org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.Loop.setup(Loop.java:229)

Did any one have this issue before? Thanks for helping me.

Anjana Gopinath
True North Technology