Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by est412 <es...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/13 12:41:21 UTC

Non file-based keystore and Spring configuration

Hello!
In my cxf client I need to use some GOST-based provider (namely CryptoPro
JCP) that uses non file-based (but directory-based) keystore type. How
should I configure it in trustManagers/keyStore element of Spring
configuration xml?

Re: Non file-based keystore and Spring configuration

Posted by est412 <es...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for clarification!

Re: Non file-based keystore and Spring configuration

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
It's not possible right now to use non file-based keystores with the CXF
KeyManagers/TrustManagers spring TLS configuration. You'll have to
configure TLS in code via TLSClientParameters.

Colm.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:41 AM, est412 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
> In my cxf client I need to use some GOST-based provider (namely CryptoPro
> JCP) that uses non file-based (but directory-based) keystore type. How
> should I configure it in trustManagers/keyStore element of Spring
> configuration xml?

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com