Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Attila Mezei-Horvati <at...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/28 21:45:36 UTC

plugins howto

Hi,

I was wondering how can you find plugins (maybe in a
repo or something - other than the plugins list in the
maven site) and if there is a way to see the goals and
the configuration options a plugin can have.

thanks,
Attila

Re: plugins howto

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Attila Mezei-Horvati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering how can you find plugins (maybe in a
> repo or something - other than the plugins list in the
> maven site) and if there is a way to see the goals and
> the configuration options a plugin can have.

Click on "Project Reports" -> "Plugin documentation" in the menu to see
the goals for a plugin and then on each goal to see the configuration
options.

--
Dennis Lundberg