Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 22:19:05 UTC

IPMC voting regarding Trafodion release 1.3.0

Hi all,

It seems that vetting of the pending release has uncovered some issues and
questions during the voting process in incubator-general. See here:
http://incubator-general.markmail.org/message/ae2nbrmx2wmuprcy?q=trafodion

I believe this is something we must investigate and provide the IPMC with a
proper response.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: IPMC voting regarding Trafodion release 1.3.0

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Yeah, what Pierre said. That is nice feedback up there on the IPMC General
by Mr. Mclean.

(The first release out of incubator is going to be the hardest by a long
shot).

St.Ack

Posted by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>.
The Apache IPMC has found some issues with some of our licenses and have
questions on various other areas.  We are working on a response and will be
creating a new package with fixes.

Anyone interested in helping me with code provenances, let me know.

    Roberta