Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2005/09/23 19:36:29 UTC

[Fulcrum] Personal Roadmap for YAAFI Avalon Container and Fulcrum services ....

Hi folks,

before heading to a software conference and having fun and drinks for a
week (and also waiting for a release build to finish now)

+) Peter Courcoux would like to add Fortress support for Fulcrum but was
distracted by his regular work. Using Fortress would require to change
all Fulcrum services using the Avalon context to extract environment
information - I will do that when Peter is back at Fortress. Probably
all fulcrum service implementations need to extend the Avalon ThreadSafe
interface otherwise Fortress will synchronize the multi-threaded access.

+) I updated fulcrum-xmlrpc-service locally to use the latest XMLRPC
release.

+) I added support for dynamic proxies and interceptors for YAAFI - if
you are interested and don't mind a preview & discussions check out
http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/fulcrum/yaafi/interceptors/index.html

+) When I'm back I will commit the changes for YAAFI and
fulcrum-xmlrpc-service

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl