Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "Philip A. Chapman" <pc...@pcsw.us> on 2007/05/07 19:41:16 UTC

wicket-contrib-datepicker moved to slf4j

Guys,

Since wicket now uses slf4j, I've changed datepicker to use slf4j now
too.  The maven pom for datepicker was counting on the wicket dependency
to bring in commons-logging.

Philip A. Chapman

Desktop and Web Application Development:
Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Re: wicket-contrib-datepicker moved to slf4j

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Cheers Philip,

Eelco

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Martijn

On 5/7/07, Philip A. Chapman <pc...@pcsw.us> wrote:

>  Guys,
>
>  Since wicket now uses slf4j, I've changed datepicker to use slf4j now too.
> The maven pom for datepicker was counting on the wicket dependency to bring
> in commons-logging.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  --
> Philip A. Chapman
>
> Desktop and Web Application Development:
> Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
> Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!