Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws> on 2013/12/05 17:24:39 UTC

Wrong JavaDoc for FeedbackMessages#hasMessage(int)

Currently (as of 6.10.0) the JavaDoc on
the FeedbackMessages#hasMessage(int) states that it returns true if and
only if a message with the specified level was registered.

However it relies on FeedbackMessage#isLevel(int) which in turn return true
if whether the message level is greater than or equal to the given level.

Isn't that contradicting? I registered an Error message for my form field
and I have a new behavior checking for Warnings that performs its duties
because an Error message is at a lever greater than the Warning level.

~ Thank you,
   Paul Bors

Re: Wrong JavaDoc for FeedbackMessages#hasMessage(int)

Posted by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws>.
We should still edit the JavaDoc for FeedbackMessages#hasMessage(int) and
instruct to use ExactLevelFeedbackMessageFilter.
Otherwise might get confused if the don't review the implementation.

~ Thank you,
   Paul Bors

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws>.