Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Prasad Kris <pr...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/27 10:09:35 UTC

Keycloak/OpenID Connect integration issues.

Greetings,

I am trying to integrate Zeppelin (v 0.8.1) with our keycloak OIDC instance
by following the guidelines mentioned at
https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2373, I have copied the list of
jars to the zeppelin lib folder (list of jars attached) and have also
updated the shiro.ini file with the required oidc,pac4j parameters.

The setup works and I am successfully getting redirected to keycloak login
page, the login part also works fine and I could see login_successful
messages in the keycloak logs, but it throws a http/500 error at the time
of redirect after the login as seen in the attached screenshot.

I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on solving this
issue, Attached
is my shiro.ini, zeppelin.log and other files, please let me know if you
need any other details. Thanks!

Cheers,
Prasad.