Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Emily Gu <e2...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/04 22:45:45 UTC

How to style tabbedPanel

Hi,

  I have tried the TabbedPanel component. It seems that it generates the
runtime CSS style for active tab and inactive tab. If I want to use custom
color and images for these tabs. How to do it? Any example is very much
appreciated.

Thanks!!

AW: How to style tabbedPanel

Posted by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de>.
Hi!

I also want to style the tabbed pane headers different from the standard. I
tried all available style attributes with "!important" attribute, but it
shows not the effect desired. How can I change the header text format of the
tabs? Would you please provide a more detailled description? Many thanks.

Regards,
Matthias

Re: How to style tabbedPanel

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.