Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/04/19 09:09:31 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Unable to Activate group.

Hi Ndam,

As seen in your  screenshot, did you try to Activate group by  clicking on
Activate button ? Looks  like you  created group without checking 'Active'
in Create group page.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Ndam Arouna <nd...@skylabase.com>
wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I face difficulty in activating a group upon creating the same group. I
> have followed the steps in creating groups but my icon is not green . Its
> yellow.
>
> Attach to this mail is a screenshot of the what i'm talking about.
>

> Regards
>
> Arouna.

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA