Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jörn Heid <he...@agentsinaction.de> on 2001/10/30 20:51:57 UTC

Request about Cocoon Generator / SAX-Events

I just finished to write my own generator.

The resulting, valid xml is transformed to html via a xsl file.

My problem is that the result is shown in the browser when all elements have
been built.

I thought that using SAX events results in a continuous outputted html.

It's essential for me as the result might take minutes to be generated.

JOERN_HEID

RE: Request about Cocoon Generator / SAX-Events

Posted by ons <vi...@mbc2.co.jp>.
Dear JOERN_HEID,

Though this is not an answer to your question but a request as to how did
you do it. Can I receive the source code and anything else that needs to be
done.

Thanks and regards

Vivek