Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/08 03:34:53 UTC

Re: Publishing plugin sites

On 11/6/06, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Well, its up for discussion. I don't like the idea of having separate
> docs per release, since some aspects of docs are updated independent
> of version. So, we added the @since flag to mojos and parameters so
> that you have an accurate reference for all versions. WRT the docs on
> the site, it's just going to mean documenting version compatibility
> as you go if you discuss something that has been added in later
> versions.

Just a reminder and in case it needs more discussion:  we are now
publishing the latest plugin docs from svn, and not waiting for a
release to do it.

Here's a link to the beginning of this thread, in case anyone missed
it the first time around:

   http://www.nabble.com/Publishing-plugin-sites-t2584348.html

Wendy

Re: Publishing plugin sites

Posted by John Tolentino <jt...@apache.org>.
I'd like having the version number added. I don't usually know (or
keep track of) when something gets released. And it's not always
obvious that I'm reading a new feature... and we don't want to stop
eager people in contributing documentation ALONG with their code
patches right? :-)

Re: Publishing plugin sites

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.