Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2008/06/19 19:32:12 UTC

[tools] new javap tool imported

Works for me... cool

(on a windows box)

C:\Harmony-federated\target\hdk\jdk\bin>javap -c java.lang.Object

Compiled from "Object.java"
public class java.lang.Object {

     public java.lang.Object();
         Code:
             0:    return

     public final Class getClass();
         Code:
             0:    aload_0
             1:    invokestatic  java.lang.VMClassRegistry.getClass
(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Class;
             4:    areturn

     public int hashCode();
         Code:
             0:    aload_0
             1:    invokestatic
java.lang.VMMemoryManager.getIdentityHashCode (Ljava/lang/Object;)I
             4:    ireturn

     public boolean equals(Object arg1);
         Code:
             0:    aload_0
             1:    aload_1
             2:    if_acmpne             #7
             5:    iconst_1
             6:    ireturn
             7:    iconst_0
             8:    ireturn

     protected Object clone()
             throws java.lang.CloneNotSupportedException;
         Code:
             0:    aload_0
             1:    instanceof    <java.lang.Cloneable>
             4:    ifne          #17
             7:    new           <java.lang.CloneNotSupportedException>
             10:   dup
             11:   ldc           "Doesn't implement Cloneable interface!"
<snip>

Re: [tools] new javap tool imported

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Tim!  It's good to finally get this contribution in :-).

--
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.