Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2007/07/04 02:21:02 UTC

re 10.3.1.0 beta platform testing DERBY-937 & 2434

Hi,

For the platform testing, for Solaris Nevada, a reference was made to
closed bug DERBY-937. Can someone please open a new bug with the new
details? And link it to DERBY-937...

Also, for Windows 2003, a reference was made to closed bug DERBY-2434.
Can 2434 be reopened or the diff verified?

Thx,
Myrna

Re: re 10.3.1.0 beta platform testing DERBY-937 & 2434

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> For the platform testing, for Solaris Nevada, a reference was made to
> closed bug DERBY-937. Can someone please open a new bug with the new
> details? And link it to DERBY-937...

There's already a DERBY-1801 (Reoccurrence of JIRA-937: Instability in
wisconsin test). I have linked it to DERBY-937.

--
Knut Anders

Re: re 10.3.1.0 beta platform testing DERBY-937 & 2434

Posted by Henri van de Scheur <He...@Sun.COM>.
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For the platform testing, for Solaris Nevada, a reference was made to
> closed bug DERBY-937. Can someone please open a new bug with the new
> details? And link it to DERBY-937...
See Knuts answer (thanks Knut!)

> Also, for Windows 2003, a reference was made to closed bug DERBY-2434.
> Can 2434 be reopened or the diff verified?
So sorry. Thought this was only fixed on trunk and not included in 10.3.
I have now created a new JIRA: DERBY-2899

Thanks a lot for following up Myrna!

Henri

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway