Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pratik Chandrakar <ch...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/02 04:59:17 UTC

Re: Error on UEFI Secure boot on 4.18

Hi Kiran,
I tried but still got the same error message "Guest has not initialized the
display (yet)." for UEFI - Secure Boot only. However, I can manually create
and boot vm in Secure mode on the same machine. Please advise

--
*Regards,*
*Pratik Chandrakar*

Re: Error on UEFI Secure boot on 4.18

Posted by Kiran Chavala <ki...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Pratik

As discussed , could you please try it on centos 8 instead of ubuntu and raise a github issue for UEFI on ubuntu

From: Pratik Chandrakar <ch...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 2 May 2023 at 10:29 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Error on UEFI Secure boot on 4.18