Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kim Gerdes <ki...@oreka.com> on 2003/04/21 17:25:52 UTC

How to disable JSVGCanvas automatic resizing?

Hi there,

does anybody know how to keep JSVGCanvas from resizing when I load a
document of a different size? - I'd like the canvas to stay just the
same size as before so I can do the necessary transforms myself.

At the moment, no setPreferredSize or setMaximumSize or anything keeps
it from resizing; the window carrying the canvas can get even bigger
than the size of my screen :-(

thanks in advance for any hint
kim