Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2015/03/09 13:27:02 UTC

[4.14.1] release branch cut

Hi,

I just cut the release branch for the 4.14.1 update. I also hooked up
the release nightly build, it's now available from the Installer, as
well as Mustella, which just started it's first round of testing on
the new branch.

The JIRA ticket tracking this release can be found here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34782

Please take a look and pick an issue to help out on.

Since there have been no major changes to the code base I won't nag
anyone about the legal docs, but if you feel so inclined, please check
now or 'forever hold your silence' ;-)

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [4.14.1] release branch cut

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Anybody feel like taking on a TLF bug?  I’ve been poking at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34769 over the past several
days.

It appears that the code that resets _startComposePosition means that the
test case now composes many more lines than it used to.  It used to
compose each line once, now it composes each line more than once because,
it seems, that we reset variables that used to track what we’ve composed
already.

I’ve spent way more time on this than I’d like.  I think this reset code
was related to the table work.
I’m wondering if Harbs or anybody else who knows the Table code better has
the cycles to see if there is a way to not have to reset
_startComposePosition.  It also probably means that
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34247 is broken again as well.

Thanks,
-Alex