Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kjetil Kjernsmo <kj...@kjernsmo.net> on 2004/11/17 12:40:10 UTC

Custom Russian ruleset?

Hi!

I was wondering whether someone has a custom Russian ruleset?

I have a user who reads Russian, and allthough I don't think he does
write with any Russians now, I don't want to block the language. There
is a significant amount of Russian spam getting through though, so a
Russian ruleset would be nice.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Homepage: http://www.kjetil.kjernsmo.net/        OpenPGP KeyID: 6A6A0BBC

Re: Custom Russian ruleset?

Posted by Eugene Morozov <sa...@eltex.net>.
Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was wondering whether someone has a custom Russian ruleset?
>
> I have a user who reads Russian, and allthough I don't think he does
> write with any Russians now, I don't want to block the language. There
> is a significant amount of Russian spam getting through though, so a
> Russian ruleset would be nice.

Such ruleset would be hard to create as SpamAssassin doesn't support
national encodings. You can only block or allow specific languages
and/or charsets, but creating rules that will match words written in
language other than English is impossible.
Eugene