Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by sterling <st...@covalent.net> on 2001/04/04 19:34:13 UTC

Apache-Test suite

fyi:

After seeing doug's massive commits to the test suit yesterday && today, i
pulled downt the latest and was able to run gmake test and all tests
passed successfully -

sterling

Wed Apr 04 09:02:06 2001] [notice] Apache/2.0.16-dev
(Unix) mod_perl/1.99_01-dev Perl/v5.6.0 configured -- resuming
normal operations

Re: Apache-Test suite

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> woohoo!  so that makes you the first besides me to pass 'make test' with
> 2.0, who's next?  thanks to sterling and to stas, helping to workout
> quirks with the build/test.  i'm sure there's plenty more to work out of
> course...

Have you succeeded to build it with threaded perl? Whever I rebuild 5.6.1
with threaded, it breaks the gcc colorizer which uses perl script to
colorize the errors :(

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/

Re: Apache-Test suite