Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by ustbcoder <us...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/11 12:05:00 UTC

Re: Please get in touch with mentornet

Hi Jitesh,
I do not know what you mean, i want to finish a best GSoC project, but i do not think it has anything to do with www.mentornet.net or leila@mentornet.net and program@mentornet.net, it seems that you have no interested in GSoC at all, now, i am so confused that why you tell me to get in touch with mentornet.

2010-04-11

ustbcoder