Posted to user@struts.apache.org by papo <pa...@antcor.com> on 2007/01/17 14:27:40 UTC

EJB 3 + Struts ....delegate/ facade question

Hello everyone!

I am doing some EJB3 related project, all seems to work ok, though I now
at the level of adding the web layer to the overall image! I have used
struts before with EJB2.1 and we had some sort of delegates / facades /
service locators in order to give us access to the Session Beans ..etc etc.

I guess I have to go to the same route, again in order to give access
from the web - struts layer to the EJB3 business layer.

Struts 2.0 will support any kind of IoC for that stuff  - not targeted
though for EJB3?

thanks in advance