Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Jürgen Hoffmann <me...@web.de> on 2006/04/10 12:16:09 UTC

Re: All getter Methods return NULL - not anymore desperate

Hello,

sorry for bothering everybody here. But I got it in the end...

In the schema definition I now added in the <xs:schema> Tag  elementFormDefault="qualified"

And after "ant clean" & "ant build" everything worked with my sample.

Sometimes you just need someone who listens....

Thanks,

Jürgen Hoffmann