Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jonathan Vila Lopez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/15 11:25:17 UTC

EntityManager injected is always null

Hello

I have a bundle with persistence.xml, and I have created a command that I
would like to execute an operation with the EntityManager .

But everytime I get a NPE because the entitymanager is null.

I have this in my blueprint.xml

    <bean id="test"
class="com.tesipro.conectores.api.service.impl.TestSvcImpl">
        <jpa:context property="entityManager" unitname="persistencia" />
    </bean>

    <bean id="command" class="com.tesipro.conectores.osgi.ApiCommand">
        <property name="testSvc" ref="test"/>
    </bean>

    <command-bundle xmlns="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/shell/v1.0.0">
        <command name="tesipro:test">
            <action class="com.tesipro.conectores.osgi.ApiCommand">
            </action>
        </command>
    </command-bundle>

Maybe the problem is related that in the command I use the class but not
the bean with the service injected ? How do I use a bean as the command ?

Kind regards.

[image: Inline image 2]

* Jonathan Vila    ** <https://www.twitter.com/jonathan_vila>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanvila>*