Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by pradeepmohite07 <pr...@rediffmail.com> on 2014/04/10 19:07:25 UTC

AjaxPagingNavigator

Hi,
I am using AjaxPagingNavigator and its working fine.
but i have add it twice above and below the data table.
after adding it twice , when i navigate by clicking on link in one of then
it navigate.
but another AjaxPagingNavigator for same datatable doesnt get refreshed.

any idea how to solve it?

Re: AjaxPagingNavigator

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

on each AjaxRequest, AjaxPagingNavigator updates the parent of the pageable, see AjaxPagingNavigator#onAjaxEvent().

So make sure, your pageable repeater has the same parent as your two navigators:

Regards
Sven