Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "ROSSEL Olivier (CIMPA)" <ol...@airbus.com> on 2004/02/06 11:29:36 UTC

"302 found" returned by the DavMap when URL points at a directory but omits the final slash.

I am trying to understand a funny feature of the DavMap.
If you ask for an OPTIONS and give a URL that point to a repository
directory, but omit the final '/' then DavMap returns a "302 Found"
plus a redirection URL *with* the final '/'.

It seems that this 302 response has not been generated by a
sitemap statement. But I cannot find which component has
handled that process.

Any idea?