Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2008/06/11 04:26:47 UTC

Re: Problem with WebLogic and org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http.AddressType

Actually, let me take a step back--I don't think
"org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http.AddressType" is in XMLBeans anymore (if
it ever was)--I thought it was there because of [1].  This might
actually be an obsolete class from the old Celtix[2]--one that is no
longer needed by CXF anyway.

CXF team, in the interest of being able to run CXF 2.1 on WebLogic 10.0
(or at least without this headache), can we remove references to the
"org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http" package--it is getting extremely scant
usage--in TExtensibilityElement, HTTPAddressPlugin, and
AbstractHTTPTransportFactory (and the test class
LocalTransportFactoryTest)--and it doesn't appear to be of much (if any)
use where it is being used.

Thanks,
Glen

[1]
http://javacio.us/subscribers/classes/org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http.AddressType
[2]
http://archive.xfire.codehaus.org/user/43172167.8080604%
40envoisolutions.com

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Oh--that explains it.  I did not realize those were generated classes.
Anyway, I think that xmlsoap namespace refers to old Celtix stuff that few
if anyone are using externally, correct?  If so, we may not need to bother
with jaxb binding files (although that will also work), we can just directly
change the namespace to a CXF one, like I had done last year pre-committer
with some XFIRE uri's.

Glen

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Glen,