Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de> on 2017/03/26 17:34:24 UTC

Any committer up for merging this free memory optimization?

Gets rid of plenty of empty maps in my case:
https://github.com/apache/felix/pull/97/files

Fabian
--
Fabian Lange | Performance Expert
mobil: +49 (0) 160.3673393

codecentric AG | Hochstraße 11 | 42697 Solingen | Deutschland

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen | HRB 25917| Amtsgericht Wuppertal
Vorstand: Michael Hochgürtel . Mirko Novakovic . Rainer Vehns
Aufsichtsrat: Patric Fedlmeier (Vorsitzender) . Klaus Jäger . Jürgen Schütz

Re: Any committer up for merging this free memory optimization?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes, i will look into it.

regards,

Karl

On Sunday, March 26, 2017, Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de> wrote:

> Gets rid of plenty of empty maps in my case:
> https://github.com/apache/felix/pull/97/files
>
> Fabian
> --
> Fabian Lange | Performance Expert
> mobil: +49 (0) 160.3673393
>
> codecentric AG | Hochstraße 11 | 42697 Solingen | Deutschland
>
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen | HRB 25917| Amtsgericht Wuppertal
> Vorstand: Michael Hochgürtel . Mirko Novakovic . Rainer Vehns
> Aufsichtsrat: Patric Fedlmeier (Vorsitzender) . Klaus Jäger . Jürgen Schütz

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Any committer up for merging this free memory optimization?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
yeah, makes sense. I'll commit it against the same issue.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Any committer up for merging this free memory optimization?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Any committer up for merging this free memory optimization?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Done in r1788773.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Any committer up for merging this free memory optimization?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Any committer up for merging this free memory optimization?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi