Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by William R <tr...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/04 16:54:53 UTC

Can I cancel a decommissioning procedure??

Hi,

Was an accidental decommissioning of a node and we really need to to cancel it.. is there any way? At the moment we keep the node down before figure out a way to cancel that.

Thanks

Re: Can I cancel a decommissioning procedure??

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Sure, you're welcome, glad to hear it worked! =)

Thanks for letting us know/reporting this back here, it might matter for
other people as well.

C*heers!
Alain

Posted by William R <tr...@protonmail.com.INVALID>.