Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Steven Traut <st...@bea.com> on 2004/07/15 19:04:32 UTC

Update website doc page with link to samples suggestions.

I've just added a samples suggestion page to the XMLBeans Wiki. I'd think it would be great if we could link to this from the documentation page. Ideally, it would be nice to have a Samples tab/page on the site, but that's probably better to do when there are samples available for download and viewing.

Here are the website Forrest sources for changes to the documentation page, along with the built output.

 <<site.xml>>  <<index.xml>>  <<index.html>>
Steve