Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cablepuff <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/19 15:39:15 UTC

Re: 1.5: wicketester with navomatic border: path not found.

Thanks. Hmm than what should the path be for the formTester.

I know i have to add to the body for the new
navomaticBorder.addToBody("loginBody");

but if the path changes.. how would i get the path for the form tester to
work.

Re: 1.5: wicketester with navomatic border: path not found.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
loginBody_body:....

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 4:39 PM, cablepuff <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. Hmm than what should the path be for the formTester.
>

> I know i have to add to the body for the new
> navomaticBorder.addToBody("loginBody");
>
> but if the path changes.. how would i get the path for the form tester to
> work.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development