Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org> on 2014/05/22 00:59:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 released

The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume version
1.5.0.

Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.

This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:
http://flume.apache.org/download.html

The change log and documentation are available on the 1.5.0 release page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.5.0.html

Your help and feedback is more than welcome.

For more information on how to report problems and to get involved, visit
the project website at http://flume.apache.org/

The Apache Flume Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 released

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and thanks! We will likely adopt the spillover channel

--
Iain Wright
Cell: (562) 852-5916

<http://www.labctsi.org/>
This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org>.
Hi Phil,

Thanks for informing us of this issue.
I think a couple of jiras fell victim to some bug in the jira change log
generation tool. The jira shows that it was moved out to v1.6 in the mass
move I did before the release. Yet, the change log tool seems to have
pulled it in - weird :/

I will remove it from the CHANGELOG file on git, unfortunately though - it
will remain in the tarball and in the release tag as the release itself is
immutable.

Please go ahead and update the patch.