Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alexander Stamenov <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/28 13:36:12 UTC

Word 2003 and RTF bullets

 Hello!

 I am just wondering if someone hit the same problem without being
certain that this is a FOP issue (most probably not).
 It seems that Word 2003 just stops rendering bullets (numbered or
not) from one point to the end for RTF documents that I am building
using FOP 0.94.
 WordPad renders all the bullets. When the cursor is positioned in the
list the "bullets" button in Word is activated (which means they are
there) but the actual bullet is not rendered or printed on paper.

 Thank you in advance!

 Alexander