Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/08/21 12:12:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.5.3 released

|The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of
Apache Flink 1.5.3, which is the third bugfix release for the Apache
Flink 1.5 series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data
streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the
improvements for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2018/08/21/release-1.5.3.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12343777

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community
who made this release possible!

Regards,
Chesnay|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.5.3 released

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Great news. Thanks a lot for managing the release Chesnay and to all who
have contributed to this release.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.