Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2016/12/19 09:14:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release transaction-manager 1.3.2

I've staged a release of transaction manager 1.3.2.
The release contains the following fix:
  ARIES-1640: Upgrade to geronimo transaction manager 3.1.4
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1640>
The geronimo release includes the following fix:
  GERONIMO-4576: Make persistence exceptions more visible to client
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4576>
The staging repo is available at:
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1091

Please review and vote!

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release transaction-manager 1.3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release transaction-manager 1.3.2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB\u2063\u200b