Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Adrian Avila Atencio <av...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/04 14:46:21 UTC

Single logout WSO 2

Hi, I was working for some time on the integration of Openmeetings with
Wso2 Identity server. The logout already works perfectly, but then seeing
the implementation of a single logout (OpenID) with WSO2 Identity server
what they do is to add in the application an iframe that checks the session
status, here I leave a link so that understand how the session check works (
https://medium.com/@piraveenaparalogarajah/openid-connect-session-management-dc6a65040cc
).
The solution to my problem I have identified is what to do, but in your
system it is very difficult implement since I'm not a Java developer and
your system is quite large. Just adding an iframe that have the necessary
information would solve my problem of session check.
If some time they implement it, it would be a great help, I already
implemented this Iframe in two other systems and it works, but in the
Openmeetings it is difficult for me to do it.

Thanks

Re: Single logout WSO 2

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Adrian,

you can easily add your html code to any page/panel
webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/openmeetings/web/....
to edit
1) stop OM
2) perform necessary changes (please avoid changing elements with
`wicket:` tags/attributes)
3) start OM

--
WBR