Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Joachim Rohde <ma...@joachimrohde.com> on 2016/11/04 20:29:42 UTC

Wicket 8 Migration Guide - AbstractReadOnlyModel is deprecated

I just migrated a small application (~100 classes) from Wicket 7.5.0 to
Wicket 8.0.0-M2. The migration itself worked flawlessly.

The only thing that I missed in the migration guide
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migration+to+Wicket+8.0)
was a hint that AbstractReadOnlyModel is now deprecated. (Not really a
problem after reading the JavaDoc but for the sake of completeness I
thought I will mention it.)

Have a nice weekend,

Joachim

Re: Wicket 8 Migration Guide - AbstractReadOnlyModel is deprecated

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Added it to the guide:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migration+to+Wicket+8.0#MigrationtoWicket8.0-Deprecateorg.apache.wicket.model.AbstractReadOnlyModel

Thanks!