Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu> on 2015/10/14 02:34:15 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating (RC3)

The vote for releasing Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating passed with:
3 binding +1s,
0 non-binding +1s, and
0 -1 or +/-0 votes.

Binding +1s:
Till Westmann
Ate Douma
Jochen Wiedmann

Many thanks to our mentors and those that audited this release (and
again, stay tuned for the next release with binaries, coming
presently...)

-Ian