Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@gmx.net> on 2011/03/06 14:42:09 UTC

Cannot update Lenya Website: Exception while trying to "Update Code Changes"

I'm unable to update the changes in the lenya website authoring area to the SVN;
this throws an exception:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: Parser configuration problem: namespace reporting is not enabled
 	at org.apache.lenya.modules.forrest.UpdateChanges$LogEntryHandler.handleLogEntry(UpdateChanges.java:199)

Caused by: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: Parser configuration problem: namespace reporting is not enabled
 	at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:82)
 	at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:69)
 	at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.xml.SVNXMLLogHandler.handleLogEntry(SVNXMLLogHandler.java:138)
 	at org.apache.lenya.modules.forrest.UpdateChanges$LogEntryHandler$Month.handleLogEntry(UpdateChanges.java:167)
 	at org.apache.lenya.modules.forrest.UpdateChanges$LogEntryHandler.handleLogEntry(UpdateChanges.java:197)
 	... 108 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Parser configuration problem: namespace reporting is not enabled
 	at net.sf.saxon.event.ReceivingContentHandler.getNameCode(ReceivingContentHandler.java:401)
 	at net.sf.saxon.event.ReceivingContentHandler.startElement(ReceivingContentHandler.java:278)
 	at org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.startElement(AbstractXMLPipe.java:95)
 	at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.xml.AbstractXMLHandler.openTag(AbstractXMLHandler.java:81)
 	at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.xml.SVNXMLLogHandler.sendToHandler(SVNXMLLogHandler.java:157)
 	at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.xml.SVNXMLLogHandler.handleLogEntry(SVNXMLLogHandler.java:135)

To me it looks like an incompatibility with the saxon parser: though the second
parameter of org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.startElement is explicitly
allowed to be the empty string if Namespace processing is not being performed,
the saxon parser always performs namespace handling and throws this exception.

See: http://markmail.org/message/ag3t7xzyf6nyrsts

HELP?

    Rainer

Re: Regarding the 2.0.4 release announcment

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
On 3/12/2011 6:07 AM, Rainer Schöpf wrote:
> Richard,
>
> will you be sending out the announcement, or shall I?
>
>    Rainer

Go ahead. You've done the work so far.

Regarding the 2.0.4 release announcment

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@gmx.net>.
Richard,

Re: Cannot update Lenya Website: Exception while trying to "Update Code Changes"

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
On 03/10/2011 04:26 PM, Rainer Schöpf wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 at 10:10 -0600, Richard Frovarp wrote:
>
>   >  And now infra has updated it and it works once again. I would skip the
>   >  "Update Code Changes" part at the moment. Just go forward with the changes
>   >  you have now to get 2.0.4 listed on the page.
>
> Thanks, Richard.
>
> I believe I have made the necessary updates to the web page.
>
>    Rainer

Excellent. Thanks. Once they hit the mirrors I'll pull 2.0.3 out of the
directory on people to help them save space (it'll still be in the
archives).

Re: Cannot update Lenya Website: Exception while trying to "Update Code Changes"

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@gmx.net>.
Richard,

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 at 22:29 -0600, Richard Frovarp wrote:

 > I'm confused as to how you're triggering this error.
 > On Mar 6, 2011 7:42 AM, "Rainer Schöpf" <ra...@gmx.net> wrote:
 > >
 > > I'm unable to update the changes in the lenya website authoring area to
 > the SVN; this throws an exception:
 > >
 > > Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
 > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: Parser configuration problem:
 > namespace reporting is not enabled
 > >        at
 > org.apache.lenya.modules.forrest.UpdateChanges$LogEntryHandler.handleLogEntry(UpdateChanges.java:199)

 > > Caused by: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: Parser configuration
 > problem: namespace reporting is not enabled
 > >        at
 > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:82)
 > >        at
 > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:69)
 > >        at
 > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.xml.SVNXMLLogHandler.handleLogEntry(SVNXMLLogHandler.java:138)
 > >        at
 > org.apache.lenya.modules.forrest.UpdateChanges$LogEntryHandler$Month.handleLogEntry(UpdateChanges.java:167)
 > >        at
 > org.apache.lenya.modules.forrest.UpdateChanges$LogEntryHandler.handleLogEntry(UpdateChanges.java:197)
 > >        ... 108 more
 > > Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Parser configuration problem:
 > namespace reporting is not enabled
 > >        at
 > net.sf.saxon.event.ReceivingContentHandler.getNameCode(ReceivingContentHandler.java:401)
 > >        at
 > net.sf.saxon.event.ReceivingContentHandler.startElement(ReceivingContentHandler.java:278)
 > >        at
 > org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.startElement(AbstractXMLPipe.java:95)
 > >        at
 > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.xml.AbstractXMLHandler.openTag(AbstractXMLHandler.java:81)
 > >        at
 > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.xml.SVNXMLLogHandler.sendToHandler(SVNXMLLogHandler.java:157)
 > >        at
 > org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.xml.SVNXMLLogHandler.handleLogEntry(SVNXMLLogHandler.java:135)
 > >

 > > To me it looks like an incompatibility with the saxon parser: though the
 > second parameter of org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.startElement is
 > explicitly allowed to be the empty string if Namespace processing is not
 > being performed, the saxon parser always performs namespace handling and
 > throws this exception.
 > >
 > > See: http://markmail.org/message/ag3t7xzyf6nyrsts
 > >
 > > HELP?
 > >
 > >   Rainer

   Rainer Schöpf

Re: Cannot update Lenya Website: Exception while trying to "Update Code Changes"

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.