Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/10/12 10:01:31 UTC

Re: cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-turbine-3.xml jakarta-turbine-flux.xml jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml jakarta-turbine-site.xml logging-log4j-12.xml maven.xml scarab.xml xml-crimson.xml

On 12 Oct 2004, <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

>   Fix a bunch of broken project names,

AFAIU most of them have been autogenerated so we have a mismatch
between the Gump plugin in Maven and Gump's view of the world, I'm
afraid.

There is no jakarta-turbine-fulcrum project (anymore?), Torque has
become db-torque many months ago and Gump calls Xerces-J 2.x
xml-xerces while Xerces-J 1.x has more or less been removed (and
would be xml-xerces1).

There still are some unsatisified references to

opensymphony
plexus
tagishauth

Stefan

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Each
> component is its own project now.

Well, yes, but all under "jakarta-turbine-fulcrum" CVS.

/Steve.

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

How can one be possibly offended when one is only here for the
entertainment?

/Steve.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Hi,

I think my last email came late into the process.  Let me know what I can do
to help.  I noticed that for the fulcrum-naming component, I was able to
remove the xerces implementation and xmlparserapi's from the project.xml and
have everything work.   When making these types of changes, do I need to
then update the jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml file?  I know that maven
automatically adds them if they are missing.

ERic

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Steve.